Prep time: 10 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
Servings: Approx. 15 pcs
- Processed cheese (100gms)
- Corn kernels(raw coarsely crushed) (1 cup)
- All purpose flour (1 cup)
- Milk (1/2 cup)
- Finely chopped coriander leaves (1 tbsp)
- Finely chopped celery or parsley (1 tbsp)
- Green chilli paste (1 tsp)
- Finely grated capsicum
- Bread crumbs
- Oil to fry
- Squeeze all the water out of the corn gently using hands. Grate cheese and add corn, chilli paste, grated capsicum, finely chopped coriander, celery/parsley and salt to taste.
- Mix thoroughly and roll it into small balls.
- Make a batter using flour, milk and add salt according to taste.
- Dip the balls in the flour batter and roll them on the bread crumbs to give a crispy outer shell.
- Heat the oil and deep fry the balls until golden.
To remove the excess oil, drain on absorbent paper and serve immediately