Easy Vegetable Pizza
- Crescent roll dough
- 1 block cream cheese
- ½ mayonnaise
- ½-1 packet of dry Ranch dressing
- 1 head of raw broccoli
- 6-8 Baby tomatoes
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- ½ of a green, orange and red bell peppers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Roll out the crescent roll dough onto a 9×13 inch baking sheet, and pinch together edges to form the pizza crust.Just make sure you actually pinch the triangular pieces together all the way
- Bake crust for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Once finished cooking, remove crust from oven and let cool 15 minutes without removing it from the baking sheet. I was in a rush (as it seems I always am) so I only let it cool for maaaaaybe 5 minutes
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, and dry Ranch dressing. Spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Arrange broccoli, tomato, green bell pepper, cauliflower, shredded carrots, and Cheddar cheese over the cream cheese layer. Chill for one hour, slice and serve.
Kothimbir Wadi Recipe
- 1 cup Chickpea flour / besan
- 3/4 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 3/4 to 1 cup water
- 1 tbsp Rice Flour
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp ginger chilli paste
- 2 tsp roasted sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- A pinch of hing
- Oil for shallow frying
- Salt to taste
- Mix together the coriander leaves, chickpea flour, turmeric, ginger chilli paste, garam masala, hing, rice flour, salt, sesame seeds and 2 teaspoons of oil in a mixing bowl.
- Add required water (approx. 3/4 to 1 cup) to make a thick batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased bowl and stream cook on a high flame for
20 to 25 minutes or till firm and cooked.
- Insert a knife into the steamed wadi
and if it comes out clean, then it is cooked. Let it cool to room
- Cut into pieces and set aside. Shallow fry the vadis till golden brown and crisp on both sides.
- Serve hot with coconut chutneyor green chutney and tea.