Chocolate mug cake
- 3 tbsp plain flour / maida / all-purpose flour
- 1½ tbsp coco powder
- ⅛ tsp baking powder
- a pinch of baking soda
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 4 tbsp milk
- fistful chocolate chunks
- fistful raisins
- sugar powder for toppings
- chocolate syrup for toppings
- prepare all your ingredients before you start to bake cake.
- add 3 tbsp of plain flour / all-purpose flour / maida flour to microwave safe coffee mug
- add one and half tbsp of cocoa powder.
- add ⅛th tsp of baking powder to mixture
- add a pinch of baking soda
- mix it properly and make sure no lumps are formed.
- now add 2 tbsp of melted butter
- add 3 tbsp of condensed milk
- add 4 tbsp of thick milk
- give a proper mix, so that no lumps are formed.
- the chocolate mug cake is almost ready
- top with sugar powder and chocolate syrup.
- the chocolate mug is ready to serve.
Mexican Street Corn Tostadas
- 1 can whole kernel corn 15oz
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Juice of half a lime
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp cotija cheese plus more for topping
- Chili powder to season for topping optional
- 1 can Refried Beans 15oz
- 8 corn tostadas
- In a large bowl, add corn, mayonnaise, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt and 2 tablespoons of cotija cheese.
- Mix together with a spoon until the corn is evenly coated with all the ingredients. Set aside.
- Heat up the refried beans in a glass dish in the microwave for about 2 to 3 minutes, or until fully heated through.
- To assemble, spread about 3 to 4 tablespoons of refried beans onto each tostada and top with a scoop or two of the street corn mixture.
- Sprinkle with some cotija cheese and a dash of chili powder.